Case 17-06 Short-Term Rentals, Home Occupations, and Vehicle Storage Amendments
The Planning Commission held a public hearing on August 15 to review draft amendments for short-term rentals (airbnb), home occupation guidelines, and the outdoor parking or storage of vehicles (including inoperable vehicles, recreational vehicles, boats, commercial vehicles, and vehicles parked on front yards). After receiving public comment, the Planning Commission requested additional research by staff and have placed it on the next meeting’s agenda.
Next Meeting: Planning Commission Discussion and Possible Action, September 5, 2017
- Tacoma/Seattle Short-Term Rental Regulations
- FMC 22.58.011 Bed and Breakfast Establishments
- FMC 22.58.013 Home Occupations
- FMC 22.58.024 Outdoor Storage of Vehicles
- Examples of Vehicle Storage Guidelines