The City of Fircrest does not belong to a library district, but the City does allocate money each year in the budget to reimburse residents for purchasing a library card. Cards can be purchased from the Tacoma Public Library System in 6 month or 12 month increments. Currently, the Pierce County Library System will not issue cards to Fircrest residents.
- $59 for 12 months or $29.50 for 6 months
- Tacoma Public School students are eligible for a free card
- Turn in your receipt to City Hall
- Don’t forget to include your name and address
- A reimbursement check will be mailed (usually within 2-3 weeks)