General Business License
The City of Fircrest requires a general business license for:
- Businesses located in Fircrest
- Home-based businesses in Fircrest
- Contractors conducting business in Fircrest
- Solicitors and temporary businesses in Fircrest
Licenses are processed as an endorsement with the Department of Revenue Business License Service.
How to Apply
Apply by using one of the following options:
- Online with My DOR. My DOR works best with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Login using your Secure Access Washington (SAW) user ID. If you don’t have a user ID or aren’t sure, see if you have an account first before signing up.
- Once logged in, add My DOR to your list of services, then open My DOR.
- Follow the steps below based on your business status.
If you do not have an existing business
- Click File Business License Application. Be sure to select the endorsements for which you wish to apply.
If you have an existing business
You can pay using an E–check or a major credit card (gift cards can’t be used).
Find more help for using My DOR, including video tutorials.
- Mail DOR the appropriate fee with the following completed forms:
Home Occupation Permit
The City of Fircrest requires a home occupation permit in addition to the general business license for businesses being conducted in or from their residence. This includes home offices, web-based businesses, consultants, and the like. There is a one-time fee of $90.00.
Transient Merchant Registration
The City of Fircrest requires a transient merchant registration in addition to the general business license for door to door solicitors, peddlers, or canvassers.