- This event has passed.
Fircrest FIT Week
July 19, 2021 @ 9:00 am - July 23, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating indefinitely
Come join us for a week of FREE Fitness in the Park! We’ve gathered fitness leaders from across our area to bring you a fun variety of classes to experience. Whether you work out daily or don’t exercise at all, we have something for you.
Our goal is to introduce you to resources that will help you reach your fitness potential and become a stronger, healthier you. To make it even better, we’re doing it all outdoors!
Fircrest FIT Week happens Monday, July 19 through Friday, July 23, 2021. Classes are offered at 8:30 am, 9 am or 5 pm. Class locations include Fircrest Park Pavilion; Edwards Aquatic Center Pool or Patio; and the Tennis Courts on Electron Street.
Here are a few additional details:
- You must register for the cla
sses you wish to take.
Fill out the form by following this link https://form.jotform.com/FircrestParksandRec…/fircrest-fit
- Sign up for as many classes as you’d like!
- Class descriptions, along with date and time are listed on the registration form.
- All classes are FREE.
- Classes are open to anyone.
- A waiver form is required to participate.
- Please check in 10-15 minutes before class begins.
- Bring a mat or towel for any class that requires floor work.
- Instructors will have information about their gym and the additional classes they teach. This will be available at the info table before and after their class.
- Light snacks, water and coffee will be provided after the morning classes by our SUPPORTING SPONSORS. Please stop by and say thanks to our sponsors for supporting our event.
If you’re a Fircrest resident, you will receive a Fircrest FIT racing buff. * Just show your ID (driver’s license) for proof of residency when you check in for your class.
In addition to the structured classes, we encourage you to enjoy an evening walk with other community members. Meet up at the Fircrest Park Pavilion at 7 pm each evening for a casual stroll around Fircrest. This will be a fun opportunity to meet others that enjoy walking.
For more information, please contact Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Must be a Fircrest resident to receive a buff. One per person. While supplies last.