For Travel Info, FAQs and Forms, go to:
Before you use a courier service, talk with us. In most cases, you don’t need it and you will save money!
The City of Fircrest is proud to be a passport acceptance agency. Below is some valuable information to make the process easier.
First Time Adult (16 years or older):
1) The US Passport Application (DSP11) MUST be filled out completely. Do NOT sign the form until you are in front of an Acceptance Agent. Your Social Security number must be provided on this form.
2) You MUST provide proof of citizenship. The following proof is accepted:
- A certified, original birth certificate
- A prior, undamaged passport
- An original Naturalization Certificate
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- An original Certification of Birth
3) One passport photo. Click here for requirements. Please note, we do not provide photo services.
4) Photo ID: These can be driver’s license, driver permits, military ID or state issued ID card. If you have an out of state license, please provide a second piece of identifying documentation (ie. school ID card, membership cards with photo, etc.).
Children (15 years or younger):
Please provide 1-3 as listed in the adult passports, including the following:
4) Both parent’s Photo ID: These can be driver’s license, driver permits, military ID or state issued ID card. If you have an out of state license, please provide a second piece of identifying documentation (ie. school ID card, membership cards with photo, etc.).
5) A photocopy of the front & back of the identification shown (one sheet of paper per adult)
PLEASE NOTE: All minor children MUST appear when applying with passport and BOTH parents or legal guardian must appear with the minor child. You may contact us if you have any questions regarding this.
Adult Passport Renewal
Adults passports are renewed by mail. Check to see if you qualify: US Department of State – Renew by Mail
Please Note: For those not born in the State of Washington, to obtain your original birth certificate please refer to your birth state’s vital records website or office.