The City of Fircrest does not belong to a library district, but the City does allocate money each year in the budget to reimburse residents for purchasing a library card. Cards can be purchased from the Tacoma Public Library System in 6 month or 12-month increments. Due to the fact that we are not part of nor do we pay into the Pierce County Library System, Fircrest residents are unable to obtain a card.
- $67 for 12 months or $33.50 for 6 months
- Tacoma Public School students are eligible for a free card
- Turn in your receipt to City Hall
- Don’t forget to include your name and address
- A reimbursement check will be mailed (usually within 2-3 weeks)