Report a concern Online 

This form may also be printed. You may email, mail, or leave it in the City Hall drop box. Once the form is received, we will route it to the appropriate department. 

For emergencies or to report a crime in progress, call 911.

For non-emergency police, fire, or medical issues, call 253-287-4455

  • Overgrown weeds or garbage
  • Illegal construction
  • Sign violations
  • Illegal Parking
  • Abandoned cars in the street
  • Noise concerns
  • Other issue not listed

For animal-related issues click here.

  • Stray animals
  • Dead animal in the street
  • Barking Dogs
  • Wildlife