As a courtesy to our residents, the City of Fircrest offers several services that may be useful if you are heading out of town.

Garbage Waiver

The City Manager may approve an exception to the mandatory solid waste charge once every calendar year for up to four months. For more information, please see the Form or contact City Hall – 253-564-8901.

Water Service

Public Works may approve a temporary disconnection of your water service. For more information, please see the Form or contact Public Works – 253-564-8900.

Courtesy Vacation Check

The Fircrest Police Department offers courtesy drive by inspections of your home while you are on vacation or if your home is going to be vacant.  To request a courtesy vacation or vacant home check please fill out a Vacation Request Form and submit it to the Fircrest Police Department prior to leaving. For more information contact the Police Department – 253-565-1198