- The City of Fircrest went out to bid for the Tennis Court Resurfacing Project on March 23, 2018.
- Fircrest City Council approved a Professional Services Agreement with Combined Construction Inc. on May 8th, 2018.
- Combined Construction Inc. has ordered the materials and will get with us to schedule the project, once the material arrives within the next few weeks.
- We will post up to date information as we receive it.
- UPDATE (6.22.18) Combined Construction is scheduled to begin work on the Whittier Park Tennis Courts Monday June 25.
- UPDATE (8.15.18) The City of Fircrest did not accept the 1st round of work on the tennis courts due for a variety of reasons. The contractor will be completing the project by August 24.