Contact Vicky Walston for additional information, clarification or questions you may have
at (253) 564-8900 or directly at (253) 238-4126,


or Stop by the Public Works Building at
(we are across from City Hall)
120 Ramsdell St
Fircrest, WA 98466

FMC 22.58.004 Fences, walls, and hedges.

Driveways, Sidewalks, Curb and Gutters Specifications