- This event has passed.
Lights of Fircrest 2022 Display Contest
December 6, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - December 31, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Tour Guide available now! Paper Copies available at the Roy H. Murphy Community Center.
Download the printable PDF guide: 2022 Lights Of Fircrest Guide
THE 2022 LIGHTS OF FIRCREST DISPLAY CONTEST!
Are you ready to make Fircrest MERRY & BRIGHT! Let’s welcome in the holiday season in a big way and make our community the most decorated city in the Pacific NW!
Veliz Financial Management, Fircrest Parks & Recreation and the Kiwanis Club invite all Fircrest residents to take part in the 3rd Annual Lights of Fircrest Outdoor Holiday Display Contest.
The rules are simple:
Think merry. Think bright. Think outside the box.
And most important: Have FUN!
Here’s how it works.
- Each home participating in the Lights of Fircrest will receive a yard sign to display in a visible location in their yard.
- Displays must be ready for viewing by no later than Tuesday, December 13th. You’ll receive your numbered yard sign on this day.
- Our team of judges will travel to each registered home for judging between December 13-14. Final judging happens on December 15.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, December 19th.
- And the BEST part … we’ll all get to enjoy the beauty of our decorated City! An electronic list of registered homes, for self-guided tours, will be available on the City of Fircrest Website and City Facebook event page. Paper copies will be available at the Fircrest Community Center and Fircrest City Hall on Wednesday, December 14th. (ONLY addresses will be listed. Names will NOT be included.)
- NO COST TO ENTER
- Must be a Fircrest resident to participate in the contest.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
December 6: Registration deadline
December 13: Homes are decorated and ready for viewing
December 13: Receive your participant yard sign
December 14: List of registered homes for self-guided tours are available
December 13-15: Judging!
December 19: Winners announced
A HUGE THANK YOU to The Veliz Financial Management for their generous sponsorship of this event!
Please contact Judy Schmidtke, Community Events Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.