- This event has passed.
2021 LIGHTS of FIRCREST Display
December 1, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - December 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Here it is! This is one of our most favorite parts of the holidays in Fircrest!
We are excited to present the official 2021 LIGHTS of FIRCREST Touring Guide presented by our Title Sponsor Veliz Financial Management.
We had a fantastic turnout this year! Our community is wonderfully merry & bright! Great job Fircrest!
Here’s the link to the google map: Lights of Fircrest 2021 – Google My Maps
Paper copies will be available TOMORROW (Tuesday, December 14th) at Fircrest Pharmacy, Mimi’s Tea, Espresso Yourself and our sponsor, Veliz Financial Management (419 Berkeley Ave., Ste. B. If you stop by here, please make sure to say thank you to Joe!)
THANK YOU Joe Veliz of Veliz Financial Management for your generous sponsorship!
And THANK YOU to our fantastic volunteer Christina Chelf for creating this wonderful guide and map!
Enjoy the tour!
Registration is now OPEN for the Lights of Fircrest!
It’s time to trim the trees and put up the holiday lights and decor. Let’s make Fircrest the most decorated city in the Pacific NW! Come celebrate the season with us in a big way and leave 2021 in a blaze of lights and fun!
Veliz Financial Management, Fircrest Parks & Recreation and the Kiwanis Club invite all Fircrest residents to take part in the 3rd Annual Lights of Fircrest Outdoor Holiday Display Contest.
Here’s how it works.
- Submit the electronic registration form by Monday, December 6th. Follow this link or cut & paste this link to your browser: https://form.jotform.com/FircrestParksandRecreation/2021-lights-of-fircrest-outdoor-hol
Registration limited to the first 80 registrants.
- Each home participating in the Lights of Fircrest will receive a yard sign to display in a visible location in their yard.
- Displays must be ready for viewing by no later than Tuesday, December 14th.
- Our team of judges will travel to each registered home for judging between December 15-17.
- Prizes and bragging rights will be announced on Monday, December 20th.
- And the BEST part … we all get to enjoy the beauty of our decorated City! The list of registered homes will be available to the community for self-guided tours on Tuesday, December 14th. The touring guide will be posted on the City of Fircrest website as well as its Facebook page. Paper copies will be available at select Fircrest businesses. (ONLY addresses will be listed. Names will NOT be included.)
Please contact Judy at Fircrest Parks & Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.238.4166 if you have any questions.