- This event has passed.
March 17| Free
On St. Patrick’s Day, 150 limited edition Fircrest medallions will be hidden around our community of Fircrest.
Here’s how it works:
- MEDALLION MADNESS happens on St. Patrick’s Day (Thursday, March 17th).
- Find the hidden “treasure” (medallion) around the Fircrest City limits.
- You’ll find the hidden Medallions in public areas around the City of Fircrest, including the Parks.
- Once you find a medallion, take it to our sponsor, Optimum Physical Therapy where you will receive your prize, a “bag of gold” chocolate coins *.
There is only one RULE: Please do NOT keep more than ONE medallion. This is on the honor system. One medallion per household will allow others a chance to find one.
- Once you find your medallion, take your medallion to our sponsor, OPTIMUM Physical Therapy, 1017 Regents Blvd., to receive your Bag O’ Gold chocolate candy coins. You will get to keep your medallion.
- We will post updates on the number of medallions still in hiding. Keep looking until they are all found.
- All the medallions have been numbered 1-150. One special number has been chosen in advance and this number will win the special prize basket donated by OPTIMUM Physical Therapy! You’ll find out if you have the special medallion once you arrive at OPTIMUM.
- Masks are required to enter the OPTIMUM Physical Therapy office to redeem your prize.
- Prizes must be redeemed before Friday, April 1, 2022.
For any additional information, please contact Judy, Fircrest Parks & Rec. Community Event Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.