- This event has passed.
SCARECROWS of FIRCREST
October 1, 2021 - October 31, 2021| Free
The Fall FUN continues in Fircrest! Here’s the official Scarecrows of Fircrest Touring Guide presented by our Title Sponsor Mosaic Real Estate! We have such a fun and creative community! Enjoy the tour!
Here’s the link to the google map: Scarecrows of Fircrest 2021 – Google My Maps
Paper copies will be available TOMORROW (Wednesday, October 20th) at Fircrest Pharmacy and Espresso Yourself.
THANK YOU Mosaic Real Estate for your generous sponsorship!
And THANK YOU to our fantastic volunteer Christina Chelf for creating this wonderful guide and map!
The SCARECROWS of FIRCREST Display Contest
Fall is almost here and the crows are amassing! It’s time to build the scarecrows and decorate for the fall.
This is NOT your ordinary scarecrow building competition. Your goal is to create the most creative and unique ‘scarecrow’ in Fircrest. And the challenge is on! *
The rules are simple:
- Be creative.
Think outside the box.
You can create one scarecow or a big display … it’s up to you!
Keep it clean (PG rated for our young community members).
Your display must be visible from the street.
AND finally …. must be hand made (not purchased, rented or borrowed).
- Entry Fee: FREE! There is NO cost to enter the contest.
- To participate, register by following this link (or cut & paste into your browser) https://form.jotform.com/…/2021-scarecrows-of-fircrest…
Then have your scarecrow display ready by the required time deadline.
Here’s how it works.
- Submit the electronic registration form by 5 pm on Monday, October 11th.
- Your yard / home does NOT need to be fully decorated by this date. You have until the Judging to complete your decorations.
- Each home participating in the Scarecrows of Fircrest will receive a numbered yard sign to display during the competition.
- The yard sign must be displayed in a visible location in your yard.
- On October 20th, our team of judges will travel to each registered home for judging.
- Your decorations must be completed by this date.
- Prizes and bragging rights will be announced on October 26th.
- An electronic list of registered homes, for self-guided tours, will be available on the City of Fircrest Website and City Facebook event page. Paper copies will be available at select local businesses and Fircrest City Hall.
- Each registered participant will receive a commemorative “Scarecrows of Fircrest” collectors token (first 80 registrants).
* Must be a Fircrest resident to participate. Only one prize per family.
Please contact Judy Schmidtke, Community Events Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
THANK YOU MOSAIC REAL ESTATE FOR YOUR GENEROUS SPONSORSHIP!