- This event has passed.
WHAT MAKES YOUR HEART HAPPY PROJECT
February 1, 2021 - February 28, 2021| Free
Tell us what makes YOUR heart happy!
Music? Family? Splashing in mud puddles? Just let us know and we will include it in the Fircrest What Makes Your Heart Happy Project.
What does this mean?
Our goal is to encourage everyone to focus on the positive things that make our hearts happy. BIG or small… does it bring a smile to your face? Please share!
Here are the steps:
- Follow this link (please cut & paste in your browser): https://form.jotform.com/FircrestParksandRecreation/what-makes-your-heart-happy-project
- Tell us what makes your heart happy.
- We will print your answer on a laminated heart, along with only your FIRST name and age (age is optional)
- Look for the what makes your heart happy banner at the Fircrest tennis courts on Electron.
- A giant heart will be created on the tennis court fence.
- Your heart will be posted within the BIG heart for the month of February.
Please make sure to take a selfie once you find your heart at the Fircrest tennis courts and post it on your social media page with #fircresthearthappyproject. (optional)
Also, for the month of February, we will have What Makes Your Heart Happy drawings Monday through Thursdays for fun prizes donated by local businesses and friends of Fircrest. If you would like to be eligible, please complete the second part of the registration form. (on the same link as listed above)
A huge THANK YOU to our prize donors: Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, BLISS Creamery, Chick-fil-A, Costless Pharmacy, Fircrest Kiwanis Club, Mimi’s Tea, OBDK Owl Brand Discovery Kits, Renew & Restore Physical Therapy, Paper Luxe, Sammy’s Pizza The Crest Home Store and The Curious Bear.
Questions? Please contact Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO COST TO ENTER
*Only one prize per family. Must be a Fircrest resident to be eligible to win a prize.
** The City of Fircrest reserves the right to review all text for appropriateness and to decline those that do not reflect the spirit of the project.