Parks & Recreation Vending
The City of Fircrest Parks and Recreation offers multiple events throughout the year that include vending opportunities for artists, crafters, food trucks, non-profit, educational, and commercial vendors. For 2023, our Vendor Applications have moved to our RecDesk site.
RecDesk Vendor Accounts
You will need an approved RecDesk account to apply for our events.
If you have participated in Fircrest Parks & Rec Events in 2022, your account may have been created for you. Please check for a password reset that was sent to your email we have on file. If you are unable to locate this, please email email@example.com.
Create an account with us here: Sign up (recdesk.com)
- Use your name and business contact information.
- *IMPORTANT* In the Member Note Section please enter your Vending/Business Name and Business Type (artist, food, commercial, non-profit, etc.)
Your account will need to be approved before you can apply as a vendor. We manually approve all new RecDesk accounts. This process can take up to 5 business days.
Apply For Event Vending
After your account is approved, you can apply here:
2023 – General Event Vendor Application (recdesk.com)
Click the green Register button and complete a quick application.
- Program Registration Page
- Complete all the required fields
- Select which events you would like to participate in
- Click Save
- Click Go To Checkout
- Accept Waiver
- Complete the Vendor Guidelines Form
- Acknowledge the Vendor Guidelines
- Sign the Hold Harmless, Defense & Indemnification Agreement
- Continue through the checkout process
- Click the I Have Completed All Forms Button
- Continue through the No Payment Due Screen
- Checkout Complete Page
You will receive an email if you are approved for an event.
This email will include:
- A RecDesk link to the specific event registration
- This is where you will pay for your event vending space, submit a logo, and more
- Information about the specific event
We appreciate your interest in vending for our Community Events.
For questions regarding event vending, please contact:
Community Events Specialist
For questions regarding RecDesk (login, password, application, etc.):