Do I Need a Permit?


You will need a Public Works Permit if any of these pertain to the project you are planning

I need to Repairing or replacing my side sewer

I need to Repair or replace my water line.

I am going to be working in the Street Right-Of-Way
I am going to be encroaching into the Right-of-Way (fence, rock wall, etc)
Repairing or replacing your sidewalk and/or curb?
Constructing, repairing or replacing your driveway approach?

Here is our SPECIFICATIONS for DRIVEWAY, SIDEWALKS & CURBS to help guide you.

Installing a backflow device?


Please NOTE:

  1. You will need to purchase your backflow device before applying as you will need the make and serial number of the device to complete the permit application.
  2. Every Backflow Assembly MUST be tested ANNUALLY by a Certified Backflow Assembly Tester with a copy of the annual test to be filed with the City of Fircrest each year.