Utility Billing Forms

Utility New Account Agreement/Application
I Purchased a home in Fircrest.

Utility Account Update Form

  • I need to UPDATE the Mailing Address or Contact Information on my account.
  • I SOLD or am SELLING my home. 
  • I am a Tenant moving into or out of a home in Fircrest.

Tenant Authorization Form
I am an OWNER of a Rental Property in Fircrest and I need to Notify you that my Tenant Moved Into or Out of my Rental Property.

Leak Adjustment Request

Low Income Senior Discount Application
I am currently receiving or have qualified to receive the Tacoma Public Utilities Low Income Senior/Disabled Persons Credit and would like to Apply for the City of Fircrest Low Income Senior/Disabled Persons Utility Credit.