The City has extended the bidding period by one week. Bids are due by 12 P.M. on October 19, 2021.
Minimum Bid: $2,000
The City of Fircrest is accepting bids for one 2011 Ford Crown Victoria police vehicle.
The vehicle will be parked on Ramsdell St.
- ENGINE 4.6 LITER V8
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- 79,002 MILES
- COLOR White
- FAIR INTERIOR (No back seat)
- Sealed bids are due by 12:00 P.M. Monday, October 11, 2021, at City Hall, 115 Ramsdell Street, Fircrest WA 98466
- Minimum bid $2,000 (Kelly Blue Book value ($5,060-$7,137)
- The bid must be in a sealed envelope with the correct vehicle listed on the outside of the envelope
- Bid must include name, phone number, and bid amount
- Bids will be time and date stamped upon receipt
- If there is a tie on the winning bid, the time and date received will be used to determine which bid was received first and they will be declared the winner
- The winning bidder will be notified on 10/19/2021
- Cash or cashier’s check required for the title change
- All taxes and fees are the winning bidder’s responsibility
The vehicle is located on Ramsdell Street between City Hall and Public Works.
For additional information or to schedule an inspection
Contact Bryce Wakefield at 253-625-1768 M-F 7:00-3:30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org