The City of Fircrest Parks and Recreation Department is requesting proposals from qualified contractors for resurfacing three tennis courts.
Bid proposals will be received for the repair and resurfacing of the Whittier Park Tennis Courts. All bid proposals are based on the specifications included in this packet.
- City of Fircrest will award the selection based on the guidelines below.
- Bid proposals should be mailed or hand delivered to: City of Fircrest Attn: Jeff Grover 115 Ramsdell Street Fircrest, WA 98020
- Bid proposals must be received no later than Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. in order to be considered.
- The resurfacing of the Whittier Tennis Courts must match the Instructions and Guidelines in this bid.
- Questions Concerning the specifications should be directed in writing to the Parks and Recreation Director, Jeff Grover at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of Work: Whittier Park Tennis Courts 921 Contra Costa Avenue Fircrest, WA 98466